Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Drugstore Haul

Today I have a little drugstore haul to share with you. I've done a little bit of shopping over the past week so I thought I'd show you all. I've been wanting to try the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer for ages but it's not exactly cheap in NZ. When I was in The Warehouse the other day I noticed they had 25% all Rimmel products making it only $12.74 so thought I'd pick it up. I got it in the shade 001 Ivory. There's heaps of bloggers and youtubers out there that rave about this products so I hope it lives up to the hype, I'll let you know my thoughts on it in a review in a month or so. 
The second thing I picked up was the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 110 Ivory. I was in need of a new foundation and this one seems to be popular so I thought I'd give it a try. It's not very cheap in NZ but I struggle to get foundation in a light enough shade for me but this ones perfect, definitely one for the pale girls out there. I got this from Farmers for $33.95. 
I also picked up one of the Relvon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polishes and the Diamond Top Coat too. These are currently two for $24 at Farmers so I thought I'd give them a go. This shade is Up the Ante which I've seen Estee from Essiebutton wearing a lot and thought it'd be perfect for spring/summer. I don't actually own many purple polishes so this lovely bright purple is a welcome addition to my collection. 

Let me know any of your thoughts on these products in the comments down below. Later on in the week I'll be sharing my Spring Everyday Make Up which includes this foundation and concealer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC