Monday, June 9, 2014

Mini Haul // LUSH & The Body Shop



I made a quick trip to LUSH and The Body Shop last week to pick up a couple things. I don't normally shop at The Body Shop because it is a little more pricey here in New Zealand than in other parts of the world. 
I've really been wanting to try their Honey Bronzer. I know in the UK this bronzer is 13GBP, which is about NZD$25, yet here in New Zealand this bronzer costs $32.50! I've heard so many bloggers and youtubers rave about it so I'm sure it will be worth it. Whilst at The Body Shop, I also picked up one of their home fragrances in the scent Pomegranate & Raspberry. I've had my oil burner on nearly non-stop since getting this, its a beautiful fresh fragrance.
On the same shopping trip I popped into LUSH to pick up some more Tea Tree Water. This has to be my favourite toner, I have been using it daily for months now and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Its pretty expensive for you! Even here in the uk they always have good offers such as half price, ive only ever bought them at £6. Theyre really good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I've never seen it half price here. The Body Shop doesn't seem to do the same sales they do in other countries. I've really been liking the bronzer so far! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC