Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nail Art - Floral Nails

Hi Everyone!

Today I've got some floral nail art to show you. These were inspired by lacquerstyle. You can find lacquerstyle's blog post with tutorial here. I really enjoyed doing these and love how they turned out, although I did manage to smudge my pinky with the top coat. 




Polishes used :
Orly Bonder
OPI - My Vampire is buff
OPI - Elephantastic Pink
OPI - My Chihuahua Bites!
Essie - Fiji
Essie - Bahama Mama
Sinful Colors - Be Happy
Poshe Top Coat
I used a small nail art brush for the design

Over the next few days I hope to have my first Christmas Nail Art up!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I would never be able to do this myself haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! It's nice to see more photos of these; they look amazing, and I'm glad you enjoyed recreating them! :)

    I also noticed you over on Will Paint Nails for Food's Critique post, so I thought I would just say that your blog looks really great! The only critique I would give you is that there is a lot of white space around your banner at the top (I'm not sure if its intentional or not). Everything else is perfect though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really loved doing these and I didn't want to take them off! I'm working on adding something to around the top of my banner to make it so there's less white, thanks, I really appreciate your feedback :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing design! Wayyy out of my skillset. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) all it takes it a bit of practice and patience!

      Delete
  4. So pretty, i love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!
    i love your blog! I just started a nail art blog i would love if you could check it out
    davidoffnails.blogspot.com.au

    follow swell <3

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC