Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekly Round Up #6

This week there is a return of the weekly round up posts, basically this is just a quick recap of my week and what I've been really loving.

My Blog Posts - Skincare - LUSH Fresh Farmacy

Bloggers I've followed - Throw me Something Beautiful and Dose of Wardrobe

Lusting after - NARS Virtual Domination Palette

Purchased this week - Limited Edition Christmas Nespressos, Revlon Gel Envy Polish and Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. 

The coming week - This week I'll be sharing some spring nail ideas, my current everyday make up and since its the end of the month, my monthly favourites. 

Hope you've all had a great week, I've been really enjoying getting back into my blog now that University is over for the year. Be sure to check back regularly in December as I'm going to attempt to blog everyday for Blogmas, let me know in the comments down below if you'll be participating and be sure to leave a link to your blog if you are and I'll come over and check out your blog. 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC