Monday, December 1, 2014

Everyday Make Up


Now we're entering the warmer months I've began to change up my everyday make up a bit. I've also purchased a lot of new make up in the last couple months since my last every day make up post. Below is what I am currently using on a daily basis and listed in the order I apply them.

Primer: Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked in Ivory 110 applied using the Real Techniques Buffing brush
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent
Bronzer: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02 applied with the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
Blush: Benefit Dandelion from the Benefit Do The Bright Thing make up kit applied with the Real Techniques Blush brush
Eye Shadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash in Very Black
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake or Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in 105 Demure

The Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer are new additions to my routine in the past couple weeks and so far I've been impressed. I'm sure you'll see a review of them both up in the coming weeks. 

Do you use any of these products, if so what are you thoughts on them? Hope you're all having a great start to the week. Check back for a new post tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC