Thursday, January 8, 2015

LUSH Boxing Day Haul


There was only one store I knew I wanted to go to on Boxing Day and that was LUSH! I was at my local LUSH within the first half hour of it opening and it was already busier than I had ever seen before. I had already made a list before I headed down so I knew exactly what I wanted when I got there, however there were a couple things already sold out! All of the LUSH gift packs and limited edition Christmas products were half price during their Boxing Day sale, as well as a few of their regular products.

Now seeing as I don't have a bath in my apartment I never actually buy any of the LUSH bath bombs or melts. I do however love the LUSH shower gels. Of course I picked up the limited edition Snow Fairy shower gel, this one seems to be everyone's favourite and always sells out fast! Another limited edition shower gel I got was So White, this one is lovely and fresh. The last shower gel I picked up was Rose Jam, this one is available all year round but since it was 50% off I thought I'd try it too. I also decided to try a couple of LUSH's shower jelly's. I got the limited edition Snowman which I was excited to find is actually in the shape of a snowman! And I picked up Sweetie Pie which is also available all year round but was on sale. 

The two other things I got were the LUSH Popcorn lip scrub and the 9 to 5 cleansing lotion. I thought I'd really like the lip scrub but its just too salty, I definitely should have got the candy floss one. If you've seen my Current Skincare Regime post from last July you'll know I love the 9 to 5 cleansing lotion so I couldn't resist picking up some more since it was 50% off. 

I really hope you've had a great start to the new year. I'm working full time for the month of January as well as studying one paper during summer school so I'm pretty busy but I'm really hoping that this year I can be more consistent with my blogging. This month the goal will be one post a week but hopefully that will pick up to two or three posts a week in the coming months.

1 comment:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC