Tuesday, December 17, 2013

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

Hey Everyone!

Today I have a short post for you of swatches of my first China Glaze! This is two coats of China Glaze 'When Stars Collide' (no topcoat). Not only this is my first China Glaze, it is also my first Holographic polish. When in direct sunlight this polish comes alive, it has a gorgeous holographic rainbow shimmer and is a deep purple plummy colour.

2 coats (no topcoat), direct sunlight
2 coats (no topcoat), direct sunlight
2 coats (no topcoat), shade
Holographic polishes hadn't really bothered me till I bought this one and now I know what all the hype is about. I am definitely going to be on the look our for more Holographic polishes, especially since we have just started summer here in New Zealand so we'll be getting heaps of sun to show off the holographic rainbow.

That's all for now, check out my Instagram to see a couple Christmas mani's I have done in the past week!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really want a few of the Hologlam polishes, but they're hard to track down for a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually managed to get mine for $6NZD at a makeup sale, I've never seen them anywhere else though.

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback on my blog! Now I'll do yours :) I really like your banner and the background, it's eyecatching and pretty, but it doesn't distract too much attention.
    If you are on any social media other than Instagram (or maybe you can do this for Instagram as well? I don't have it so I have no idea), then you could maybe add a follow button on your blog so people can very easily follow you on other media :)
    I also really like it when bloggers comment back on the comments they got, but if you feel this may take up too much time or just don't want to do it for another reason, then of course you don't have to! I hope my feedback is helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback :) I did have a instagram button but for some reason it stopped working so I removed it and forgot to put it back. I haven't started using any other social media yet but once I do I'll be sure to add buttons for those too :)

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC